EBC OE & EBC STREET PERFORMANCE BRAKE PADS
Standard Replacement OE Brake Pads
EBC Ultimax 2 Brake Pads
The new & improved EBC Ultimax 2 brake pads are a direct equivalent to OE.
- Suitable for general public highway use in hot and cold climates.
- EBC’s quietest pad formulation for silent braking.
- Brake-In™ coating for accelerated pad bed in period.
- Get Quote
Entry Level Car/SUV Performance Brake Pads
EBC Greenstuff Brake Pads
EBC Greenstuff is a high friction Kevlar based pad compound designed to improve stopping power on lighter cars or SUVs (EBC Greenstuff Elite SUV/6000).
- Greenstuff 2000 Series works best on lighter hatchbacks, coupes and compacts (use Redstuff pads for heavier hatchbacks, saloons and sedans).
- Greenstuff Elite/6000 designed for light truck/ SUV and Jeep® applications.
- Very kind on rotors giving extended rotor life.
- Get Quote
High Performance High Mileage Brake Pads
EBC Redstuff Brake Pads
EBC Redstuff low dust ceramic pads are a mid-level street upgrade for significantly improved friction and fade resistance compared to OE.
- Redstuff should be used as an upgrade from stock for heavier, higher powered hatchbacks, saloons and sedans (Not advisable on lighter hatchbacks & compacts. Instead choose Greenstuff for modest brake upgrade or Yellowstuff for a higher performance upgrade).
- Silent, longer lasting & with less dust
- Get Quote
EBC HIGH PERFORMANCE STREET & TRACK RACING BRAKE PADS
Flagship Performance Street & Track Brake Pads
EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads
EBC Yellowstuff Street & Track brake pads were designed for high performance road use and light track use, offering maximum improvement in braking performance compared to OE.
- Excellent cold bite coupled with high temperature fade resistance.
- Ideal for high performance street use and occasional track use with any type of vehicle.
- Drastically reduced stopping distances compared to OE.
- Suitable for light track use.
- Get Quote
Endurance Track & Street Brake Pads
EBC Bluestuff Brake Pads
EBC Bluestuff endurance race and track material with highest cold friction of any EBC material.
- Excellent wear life when operated at temperatures 0-600 C0 (1100 F0).
- Massive cold bite makes these pads suitable for street driving, or for driving to/from the track.
- Very easy on rotors resulting in minimal rotor wear.
- Developed for track use however EBC BlueStuff are fully R90 approved and therefore street legal.
- Get Quote
Please complete the form below for a quote
TrackRecon - Authorised EBC Brake Distributors & Installers South Africa
EBC BRAKES RACING FULLY FLOATING TWO-PIECE DISCS FOR G8X BMW M3/M4 MODELS
BMW Two-Piece Fully-Floating Rotor
- EBC’s 380x36mm two-piece fully floating discs are a simple bolt-on upgrade that seamlessly replace the original ‘pin-drive’ brake discs without vehicle modification.
- Unlike the stock pin-drive discs which do not float, EBC’s SG2F fully floating rotor allows the outer cast-iron friction ring to expand freely with temperature, totally eliminating disc warping.
- Discs are grooved unlike the original rotors which are perforated. This allows the pad to vent without the holes becoming epicentres for disc cracking.
- Race-derived G3500-grade high-carbon cast iron is used for the friction rings. This high-quality metallurgy possesses greater crack resistance and an increased ability to conduct and then radiate heat.
- Aluminium bells are machined from aerospace-grade aluminium and then hard anodised for longevity, whereas the stock brake rotors use uncoated cast aluminium bells.
- Cast iron friction rings feature 48 curved vanes and are handed for each side of the vehicle. This significantly improves the brake disc’s ability to radiate heat, increasing brake system endurance and prolonging the onset of brake fade.
- Bobbins are machined from stainless steel which cannot rust, ensuring the disc continues to float freely throughout its entire life cycle on the vehicle, even on road cars.
- Spring clips ensure totally silent operation and eliminate off-brake disc rattle.
Friction rings can be replaced individually after they have become worn, allowing the
aluminium bell and stainless-steel bobbins to be re-used, leading to lower long-term operating costs.
– G80 BMW M3 (2021- ) (inc. Competition models)
– G82 BMW M4 (2021- ) (inc. Competition models)
– G83 BMW M4 Convertible (2021- ) (inc. Competition models)
(PLEASE NOTE: Not suitable for vehicles with the optional carbon ceramic brake upgrade installed)
EBC 2 Piece Lightweight Floating Grooved Discs are available for selected high performance vehicles